large rectangle2

Sunday 25 December 2016

Quilled jumkas models

Quilling makes life beautiful 

Yes quilling is a very simple technique… That needs some time and patience to looks beautiful.. I am very much fond of ear rings ..
Here I am going to show u some of my quilled stuffs and I am going to give tutorials in my upcoming blogs..
India’s traditional wear in earring is jumkas… Every women in India may have at least one jumka to wear and that jumka surely speak out her inner beauty to her lovable person at most lovable moments…
And these stuffs were some of my collections..

Free type jumka
Free type jumka this is 5mm paper I used about 2 pink And 2 green 1/2 a black for bottom piece and alternatively attached 4 pieces of 2 pink and 2 green and half a black piece for top one.
My lovable jumka
My lovable jumka I love this and I have a salwar in this combination this looks beautiful for functions.made from 2 mm yellow and green


Traditional jumkas
Traditional jumkas….u may have this for colour combination













Free type jumka
Free type jumka pearl
and stone jumka























Baby jumkas
these were kind of baby
jumkas.not only in name but also a
 baby can wear this.
Simple jumka
Simple jumka for daily use… which Match with your dress

I am going to give 
my brief tutorials on how to make these jumkas in my following post.please,comment your valuable opinion regarding this posts. And Keep on visiting my blog I am going to give a brief tutorials in my upcoming posts…
Thanks,
Sujebala.

happy crafting!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment